About Us32 years of global experience within the aluminium industry.
Specialist producers of high quality long-life (Si3Al3N3O5) Silicon Nitride technical ceramics, we are also leaders in the field of ultrasonic degassing and grain refinement using propriety ultrasonic technology. We strive;
- To provide high quality consumables to the molten non-ferrous industry.
- To provide goods predominantly from stock with a maximum of 4 weeks lead-time.
- To provide an outstandingly high level of service.
- To further our use of new Green technology involving ultrasonic degassing, grain refinement and micro-alloying; we recently created a new aluminium alloy with steel properties.
- To further the use of Green technology in our battery project; an ultra-capacitor energy storage device for EV and photovoltaic solar cells.
With 32 years of global experience gained from operating within the aluminium industry, our aim is to continue to work with customers throughout the world, extending our reach by continuing to improve and add to our high quality product offering.
Nico van Dongen Consulting Ltd.| Kemp House | 160 City Road | London EC1V 2NX | United Kingdom
Our company founder, Mr Nico van Dongen, has spent all of his professional career operating within the global molten aluminium industry. He is recognized for being the first person to introduce Sialon (Silicon-Aluminium-Oxide-Nitride) back in 1986. At that time, a thermocouple protection tube of 300 length cost the enormous amount of 1,500 EUR; nowadays this has a value of around 180 EUR so we have seen things change dramatically during our time of operation