Silicon Nitride Aluminium Immersion Heater have a precise steady temperature control is of paramount importance to achieve a quick dynamic reheating
Sialon ceramics superior heating technology provide you the most efficient solution among all alternative heating technologies for molten aluminium.
Direct heating of the metal, with exactly the precise heating required, you minimize the energy losses and avoid metal damages and metal losses due to oxides, corundum, drosses etc.
Advantages of our Silicon Nitride Aluminium Immersion Heater:
- Unique 12 months warranty against chemical attack and electrical defects such as short circuit!
- Heating efficiency rate superior to 99%
- Energy saving of 30 to 50% compared to traditional* heating methods/ Provided heat is evenly distributed
- Flow temperature accuracy of +/- 2 °C (35.6 °F) guaranteed
- No overheating of metal, improved metallurgical quality
- Max liquid aluminium bath temperature of 800 °C
- Safety features
- Integrated type K thermocouple
- Quick installation and easy maintenance
Save precious productive time with our immersion heater for aluminium melting and avoid labour-intensive and risky cleaning operation of resistances. Our Aluminium Immersion Heater technology is suitable for high pressure die casting, gravity die casting and low pressure die casting, and as well for degassing, filtration unit or transport ladle re-heating. As you may expect from us, we use the latest technology of Sialon immersion heaters!